Practical information for our guests:
Emergency servicesThe telephone numbers of the emergency services are noticeable at our reception. Of course, we will assist you in emergency situations. Do not hesitate to speak to us when you are having a problem, we are there for you!
Gate and lightingThe large gate closes at 10 pm and is opened at 8 am. Therefore, there is no traffic on the campsite between 10 pm and 8 am. The small gate remains open during the night so that you can still enter or leave on foot after 10 pm. In that case, your car can be parked on the parking lot opposite the reception.
The terrain remains illuminated during the night, just like a night light in the largest toilet. The lighting of the other parts of the sanitary building is turned off at 11.30 pm.
WiFiWe offer free WiFi. There is very good wifi reception throughout the campsite.
The law obliges us to be able to demonstrate who uses our WiFi, in case infringements of the legislation would be established. Therefore, you will receive a voucher from us, with which you can log in to our WiFi network. Of course your data will be treated confidentially and only communicated to the competent authorities when asked to do so.
Sanitary facilitiesThe sanitary facilities include 3 showers, 4 washbasins and 3 toilets. There is both a shower with washbasin and a toilet accessible for wheelchairs. On the front side, on the far left there is a baby bath on washbasin height.
There are 3 washbasins provided for the dishes.
In all showers water is provided at 38°, this is a safety measure so that children can never get burning injuries.
On the outside of the sanitary building you will find a fountain with cold water. A little further you'll find a water point with hose to fill e.g. a watering can. Both water points offer drinkable fresh water.
The chemical toilet/cassette can be emptied in the red-brown toilet at the front. The tap is to flush your cassette, the lever is to flush the toilet.
The sanitary is cleaned daily, we hope that you will help us and your fellow campers to leave everything neatly, so that it remains pleasant for everyone.
Animation roomNext to the terrace you can go to the animation room via the ramp. This space is freely accessible from 8 am to 10 pm. There are books, comic strips and games available. Of course, everything must be used with care.
Bar and terraceYou can always enjoy a refreshing drink in our bar. Of course, Belgian beers are on the menu !
When the bar is closed and you want a drink, we're happy to open the bar for you. If you can not find us right away, there is a bell around the corner.
Besides pizzas, sometimes other snacks are offered. There will be, at least 1 day in advance, an info board at the entrance announcing what we will serve. Meals can be taken away or eaten on the terrace.
Walks and bike ridesSome ideas in the area:
- At the gate to the right, cross the blue bridge, then to the right and a little further on the left you will see, next to the war memorial, the beginning of a very nice walk between the fields with a view on the mountains. If you follow the yellow/blue marking, the walk is about 9km.
Attention: we have developed our own route that does not fully follow the yellow/blue signs: click here for the route plan.
- At the gate to the left, just after the adjacent campsite, turn left and you will also enter a field road with hardly any cars. Click here for the route plan.
- The 'Voie Verte', via which you also reach SuperU on foot or by bike. An old railway that has been transformed into a beautiful walk through nature. At the gate to the right, cross the bridge, then to the right and +/- 1 km further down you will see a pale yellow house. There you take the road to the right to go towards SuperU in Devecey (+/- 7 km). If you turn left at the light-yellow house, the road will take you to Moncey where there is a small grocery store with basic products (+/- 4 km).
Click here for the route plan.
- As a cycling route you can cross the villages around Cromary: Le Grand Soucois - Vieilley - Bonnay - Devecey - Voray-sur-l'Ognon - Buthiers - Perrouse - Cromary.
Click here for the route plan.
- There is also a 'boucle' of 46 km, the route map is available at the reception or click here for the route plan.
Waste containersThe waste containers are to the right of the animation room. Please keep in mind to follow these specific rules regarding waste disposal:
- Black tub: glass bottles and jars
- Container with yellow lid: plastic and metal packaging, paper and cardboard (please compress if possible)
- Container with green lid: all other waste (if in doubt: deposit with residual waste)
- Batteries, lamps, gas cartridges and cylinders are also collected separately
Washing MachineA washing machine and a dryer are available and can be used on request at 3 euros per machine. Wash pods are available at 0.30 euros each.
We help you choose the right program. Please ask if you want to make use of the washing machine or dryer.
For the Little onesFor small children we can lend a cradle, a highchair and a custom toilet seat. You will also find a baby bath on washbasin height on the far left of the sanitary building.
BakerWe offer a daily bread service, except on Mondays. Opposite the reception you will find a beige cabinet containing order forms. If you place your order before 5.30 pm, you can pick up your croissants and / or bread at the snack bar the next day as from 8.20 am.
SupermarketThe following supermarkets are easily accessible from the campsite and offer a wide range of products. Besides food, you can also buy a lot of other things.
- SuperU in Devecey (7,5 km): Route de Bonnay, 25870 Devecey:
every day from 8.30 am to 7.30 pm / Friday to 8 pm, also opened on Sunday from 9 am to 12 noon
(Click here for the route plan to get there on foot or by bike via the 'voie verte')
- Casino in Rioz (9 km): ZA de la Charrière, 70190 Rioz:
every day from 8.30 am to 8 pm, also open on Sunday from 9 am to 12.45 pm and in the afternoon until 8 pm with a self-scan checkout
- Colruyt in Rioz (7,5 km): 137, Rue Charles de Gaulle, 70190 Rioz:
every day from 8.30 am to 7.30 pm, also open on Sunday from 9 am to 12.30 pm
- Carrefour in Ecole-Valentin (mall) (15 km): 6 rue De Chatillon Centre Commercial Valentin, 25480 École-Valentin:
Monday till Friday from 8.30 am to 9 pm, Saturday to 8 pm, also open on Sunday from 9 am to 12.30 p
- Colruyt in Miserey-Salines (19 km): Rue des Salines, 25480 Miserey-Salines:
every day from 8.30 am to 8 pm, also open on Sunday from 9 am to 12.30 pm
PharmacyVoray sur l'Ognon: 12, grande rue, 70190 Voray sur l'Ognon
Rioz: 125, rue Charles de Gaulle, 70190 Rioz
Devecey: route de bonnay, 25870 Devecey
General practitionerGroup practice: Maison de Santé du Verjoulot: 8, rue de la Prairie, 70190 Neuvelle Lès Cromary, phone +33 3 84 91 87 79
DentistCentre de santé dentaire: 67, rue des Cras, 25000 Besançon, phone: +33 (0)3 81 65 80 00 or click here to make an appointment online.
VeterinarianIn The area there are some vets. We recommend the animal Clinics in Rioz and in Baume les Dames, because they offer different specializations. You can also buy special food if your pet needs it.
- Clinique vétérinaire SCP Defauw-Loret, PA 3R Rioz, 2, Rue Émile Berliner, 70190 Rioz, phone: +33 (0)3 84 91 46 02
- Clinique vétérinaire de Baume les Dames, 48, Avenue Kennedy, 25110 Baumes les Dames, phone: +33 (0)3 81 84 06 45 (standby 24h/24 et 7d/7)
In case of emergencies we can bring you there and assist you. Let us know if we can help you.
PetsYour pets are very welcome! However we ask you, in respect to your fellow campers, to keep your pet(s) on a leash at the campsite and to clean up their droppings, also outside the campsite please. You can throw the used bags in the bin for residual waste.
If needed, poop bags are for sale in the shop at 1 € for a roll of 20 pieces.
In France, a rabies vaccination is obligatory. Please ensure that you can submit proof of this if the authorities should ask for it and make sure to take the pet passport with you.
When you have planned a longer day trip without your dog, we can walk him or her if you wish. Please ask us a while in advance, so that we can include this into our planning.
GamesDifferent games are available for free, for children or for family evenings. We will not ask for a deposit, but we trust that they are treated with care, so that everyone can enjoy them for a long time.
We also try to offer a few games language neutral, so everyone can use it and children with different languages can play together.
Kayak/canoePlease let us know when you would like to kayak or canoe.
The lengths of the different routes with their approximate duration are available on a map in the reception or via this link.
Whoever wants to kayak with the dog, he or she can ride along in the car as well!
FishingYou can fish in the river l'Ognon. You can catch trout and carp, among other things. There are plenty of places where fishing is possible, so that swimmers and fishermen do not bother each other.
A fishing permit is required. This can be purchased online, we can help you with this if you wish, or you will find the procedure for ordering the permit online under the following table.
The possible permits to fish on site (prices 2021) are:
|day||13 €||13 €||13 €||/|
|week||33 €||33 €||/||/|
|year||78 €||35 € (1 rod)||21 €||6 € (1 rod)|
How to purchase a permit via www.cartedepeche.fr:
- Click on 'Liste de cartes'
'Carte Journalière' = day permit, 'Carte Hebdomadaire' = week permit
- Fill in 'Cromary' and click on it
- Click in the table Voray-sur-L'Ognon under 'Action' on 'Valider et poursuivre'
- Click on 'Je choisis cette carte', then on 'Valider et poursuivre'
- Fill in the field 'Début de validité' (= the desired day of validity with a day permit or the first day of validity in case of a week permit)
- In the box 'Titulaire de la carte de pêche', click on 'enregistrez-vous'
- Fill in all fields with red *, these are mandatory. Afterwards, you can upload a photo (an existing photo or via a selfie with smartphone), but uploading a photo is not mandatory.
- Enter the captcha code below and click on 'Valider la création du compte'
- Now click on 'Panier' and 'Voir tout mon panier' at the top
- In the yellow box you will be asked if you also fish at sea -> click 'oui' (yes) or 'non' (no)
- Tick the checkbox 'J'accepte les conditions générales d'adhésion' then 'Je valide mon panier'. A pop-up window appears asking if all data is correct. After payment, no reimbursement is possible. This payment itself follows after this step. The method depends on your bank.
- After completing the online payment, you can download a pdf of the permit. When you send it to us by e-mail, we can print it and you will have it in your pocket in case of a possible check.
RespectFinally, we ask everyone to have respect for nature and for each other, so that everyone can fully enjoy his or her well-deserved holiday!
If we can assist you with something else, we are there for you!
Jan & Heidi
back to top